Wednesday 15 October 2008

More Christmas Cards

Here are two more Christmas cards I've made I'm slowly getting there! I might even have them all done in time for Christmas this year!

They are both made with images from Shelly Comiskey's Santa's Helpers download from PC Crafter, I love these images so much, her designs are also used in whipper snapper stamps but its much cheaper to buy the pc crafter ones. I printed them in black and white line drawing format and watercoloured with Whispers pens. I haven't had a problem with the printed ink running and did used to use hairspray to 'set' the ink, but I forgot to on these and it didn't seem to make any difference I didn't think.

The one directly below is another one cut from a scalloped circle nestabilities die on a folded card. The edges have been glittered with iridescent glitter glue, and the wings with doodlebug sugar coating. The background card is from DCWV and has been embossed with the snowflakes cuttlebug embossing folder and distressed with a nail buffer.

The next one has been made with papers from Summertime Designs Winter Gifts Kit, snowflakes are from xcut punches and the Christmas tree button is from doodlebug.

I've been tagged again, this time by Gayle, Miranda and Erin since I was not tagged that long ago by Pauline I will direct you to the post here I'm really not that interesting honest! Sorry but I can't think of 7 more things about me, let alone interesting things!

My mum has lent me her camera so until I can convince Tristan (my fella) to let me have his one again I will commandeer hers, so I can hopefully keep my blog up to date.

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is a stunning card. I love the backing papers, think pink on an xmas card looks so cool!
Clairex

Michele said...

Your cards are stunning. I love the images on these two. Everything goes together so well.
Michele x

NGCARDS said...

these 2 cards are really pretty, i love the lower one the most, the colours are fab and i love the cute snowflakes xxx

Pauline C said...

Fab cards - these images are really cute!
Pauline x

Stacey said...

Both gorgeous cards - love the papers. Hadn't heard of PC crafter before I started checking out your blog. I visited today and I think I am going to be even poorer before long! Thanks for the tip off :o)