Thursday 23 October 2008

Friendship card

I had a great afternoon crafting yesterday after a morning shopping with my mum. I managed to make the image/card swap cards I needed to.

I made this card for my image swap partner. The image swaps have now been banned from the docrafts forum, which I am quite sad about as I received some lovely cards and images from fellow members, one of whom 'made' me go and buy some Tilda stamps after sending me some in a swap- I'm blaming you for my recent purchases Laura!!!


I used my new (and first ever) Tilda with sunflower stamp. The papers are from a kit called Homespun by A Tanabe and was downloaded a while ago, unfortunately i cannot find a link for it now. Flowers are prima daisy's, the leaves are from a grass punch by woodware which I got recently and can see I'll be using a lot. The sentiment is from bekahs-escape2scrapland and the ribbon is from chatterbox.
Here are some close ups

Inside I have made a pocket running along the bottom to hold teh stamped images.
I also made a card as a little surprise for a crafty friend from the docrafts forum, so I can't post a picture until she has received it as I don't want to ruin the surprise.
I'm trying to finish the next two months of my calendar but I seem to have lost all inspiration for it at the moment!

6 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Beautiful card, love everthing about it.
Lyndsey xx

Michele Roos said...

Oh this is a beautiful card. Love the tilda image and the colouring is fab. I also love the sentiment. Thanks again for the award. Michele x

Maria's Cards said...

Great card I love the flowers and the image you have used. Your colouring is stunning too. Maria x

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous - love theimage., colours, and esp. the way you ahve used the flowers
Pauline x

Victoria said...

This is a gorgeou card Sarah and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it! Love your new tilda with sunflower she is adorable! Also love how you hve arranged your flowers, stunning!
Hugs, Vicky x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! I love everything about it. Thanks for passing on the Happy Autumn blog award to me. x