Sunday 5 October 2008

Double post, Funky Fairys challenge

Double post again today- sorry about that, just had to upload my card for the funky fairy's challenge #35 before it was too late. It was a sketch challenge and had to be a non traditional Christmas card.
I used funky fairy papers from the blue it, the image is a pc crafter download and is Santa's helpers by Shelly Comiskey, who also designs for whippersnapper stamps- which I love, so I was so pleased to see these on pc crafter, watercoloured with whispers pens. the swirls are my new spell binders dies that i got at Ally Pally, the snow flakes are punches from x cut and fiskars. I put snow writer over the snowy bits and covered it with doodlebug sugar coating. The text stamp is from Stamposaurus.

8 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A gorgeous card Sarah!! Loving that image too...so cute! ♥

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's again this week :)

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous, cute and original - love it!
Pauline x

Victoria said...

Just gorgeous Sarah. The colours are lovely and the snowman image is soo adorable!
Hugs, Vicky x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Ohhh très jolie carte.

Julie said...

Love this, gorgeous card

Simply Shaz said...

Aww..this is gorgeous Sarah!
I've nominated you for your your 'unique' style :)and adorable creations :)
You can check out your award on my blog!
Shaz x

Maria's Cards said...

This image is so sweet. Lovely card. I love the shades of blue you have used.x

Sylvia Blum said...

awww.. this is just too cute! what a darling card! :o)