Tuesday 14 October 2008

Christmas Comes Early

I thought I'd upload a Christmas card today as I have been trying to make a start on them early this year (this is early for me).
I used Penny Black's Xmouse Ornament stamp which i got for £3.50 at Ally Pally, what a bargain! Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder on DCWV card stock then I went over the embossed part with a nail buffer so the white core shows through. Xcut and fiskars snowflake punches coated in doodlebug sugar coating and with a gem in the middle. I also glittered around the edge of the card with glitter glue.
I think I'll make these little nesties cards for my work friends this year.

8 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Sarah love it its gorgeous, i have only just started mine too. gina xx

Nessie said...

Great card, I would love to know how you make the card from your nesties??? as I would love having a go at theese. x

Lisa said...

Really lovely card Sarah! The little mouse is so cute. x

Stacey said...

Cute card, love this design shape ~X~

Pauline C said...

This is sooo pretty - I love this stamp and have bought it for Xmas too .. not for £3.50 though LOL!! love the way you have coloured the mouse
Pauline x

Ann said...

Sarah, this card is soooo cute. Congratulations on being a Sugar Babe from an equally surprised and happy fellow babe. xxx

Gayle said...

Beautiful card, you've been tagged by a fellow Sugarbabe...details on my blog!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Bettythebaglady said...

Love the card.Saw this tip on cards from Nesties-don't know where-.Cut two shapes and score a fold about 2.5 cm down from one edge on one shape only. Glue together creating a hinge. It works and is much easier than folding first and leaving a linked bit uncut when you cut out. Means you can use thicker card too.Hope you get the picture. Its not easy writing destructions