Friday 31 October 2008

PIF winners

The winners of my PIF Candy are Vicky, Mar g and Lisa, well done girls, the goodies will be sent out as soon as I get your addresses from you.


These are the cards I have made to go with the PIF Candy, I used papers that match each of the packs, and an Elzybells stamp ~ hope they like them.
I got my stamps from Sugarnellie today for my spot as guest designer! What a lovely package it was too! I got 3 from the soft centres collection ~ Braveheart, Pringle and Cheddar, they can be found here at funkykits, and 2 from the Sweet Ebony collection ~ Carefree and Strawberry Tea, they can be found here at funky kits. I also got some very sweet made with love charms and some coloured card stock ~ aren't I lucky!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely cards Sarah! I am sure I will love whatever one you send to me. I have just sent you an email with my address. x

Karen said...

Theses are gorgeous Sarah, I just love these I just love these cute little stamps.

Enjoy playing with your Sugar Nellies, I will be watching out for your great creations.

karen x

Victoria said...

Oooh lucky me! I will send you an email with my address. Looking forward to taking part in PIF myself! Looking forward to receivng my goodies and seeing what wonderful cards you make with your new sugar nellie DT stamps! Mine still haven't arrived! :-(
Hugs, Vicky x

Mar G said...

Oh I'm so chuffed :) The cards you made with the PIF goodies are gorgeous......Can't wait to get mine!
Have e-mailed my address.
Thank you so much x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cute cards ... I'm sure they'll love them! Hope you have fun playing with your new Sugar Nellies
Pauline x