Tuesday 28 October 2008

My Sweet Lili

Now that I know its arrived I can post on here the card that I sent Laura as a little surprise.
I used my new Sarah Kay My Sweet Lili stamp, isn't she just the cutest! The papers are from Shabby Princess, the flowers are prima daisy crazy and the swirl is Sizzix.

I made a pocket for the inside to hold some stamped images.
I love the unusual colours of these papers, I had my pink pen in hand ready to colour the image and just thought to myself , you know what pink for this image is so obvious, I think I'll do something different, and this was the result. Do you ever make a card and not want to part with it? I think I may have to make another one of these to decorate my craft room!
More news on the craft magazine article, unfortunately the deadline was just to close for me to contribute to the next edition but I have been told I will be put forward for the edition after that, so fingers crossed, in the mean time I'm looking forward to getting my sugarnellie stamps and having a play with them.

11 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Oooh this is pretty, that swirl is fab and I agree them papers are gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing more about your magazine article =) xxx

Helen said...

Stunning! Love the colours - those papers are gorgeous!
Helen x

Maria's Cards said...

Gorgeous card the papers are gorgeous.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Another truly stunning card Sarah, you have coloured the image perfectly and what gorgeous attention to detail on your card!! hugs Linda x

Pauline C said...

Another stunner - fab papers and i adore that swirl. can I ask what is it exactly? I have recently bought some Spellbinder swirls but that one is much nicer (I sense a credit card splurge coming on!!)I have seen other people refer to Sizzix swirls but I have never found one.
Pauline x

gina g said...

absolutely gorgeous i bet Laura loved it. gina xx

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the swirl embellishment. I too occasionally make a card that I really don't want to part with, so I usually keep it! :-) I'm sure Laura loves it though!
Hugs, Vicky x

Lisa said...

Hi Sarah, Gorgeous card! I love everything about it. x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

This is the most stunning card ever, i just love it, thank you so much was the best surprise :) its now sitting on my fireplace looking ogrgeous :) xxxx

CraftyC said...

So Pretty, your friend will love it!
Clairexx

Michele said...

Hi Sarah, I've just seen that you have given me an award. Thank you so much. It means alot to me.
This is a gorgeous card, so pretty.
Michele xx