Friday 17 October 2008

Ice Skating Snowman

Good afternoon to you all and thanks for dropping by.


I have made this card for the a spoon full of sugar sketch challenge


I used papers from the nitwits Winter Wishes Collection. The image is from PCCrafter Cold Hands Warm Heart2 collection by Laurie Furnell, watercoloured with whispers pens and mounted on nesties scalloped and plain circles.


I also just want to say how impressed I am with the service from the glitter pot I ordered a papermania acrylic album yesterday lunch time and its arrived this morning! I am so surprised its here already! I'm going to use the album to make a calendar for myself, and will upload pictures when I complete each month.

6 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Michele x

Michele said...

He's fab, what a great image.
Michele x

Mephisto said...

THis is a great Diea!

Domi

Rach said...

this is a gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours, hugs rachxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful papers and cute image
Pauline x

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful! Love the papers, colours, image..well, just everything :o)
Very cute!!!