Sunday 5 October 2008

Papertake challenge chocolate wrapper

This is my entry for the Papertake Challenge Katharina's sketch #12. Its also a holder/wrapper/presentation wallet for a big bar of chocolate that I gave to my mum. Papers are from Summertime Designs Energy kit.
Here are the inside
and the side view of the holder.
It was very easy to make, just a piece of A4 card scored and folded to fit the chocolate bar with some pieces of card at the side to hold it in place. Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

SewSuzySew said...

What a great idea...........I love the gift!

Thanks for popping by and your lovely comments!
Suze x

Victoria said...

Love this Sarah. Such a fab idea, simple yet so effective. Makes recieving chocolte a bit more interesting (although I never need an excuse to recieve any chocolate!).
:-)
Hugs, Vicky

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Sarah what a gorgeous chocolate wrapper, perfect combination! Hugs Linda x

Gina said...

MMmmmmm yummy, lovely idea, I think mine may end up empty
Gina xxx

Pauline C said...

That's well cute! Pauline x

Maria's Cards said...

What a great idea. x