Sunday 26 October 2008

Calendar 2009 May and June

I have decided to continue to upload the pages of my calendar for you to see but please do not copy my work or claim my ideas as your own. I have no problem with fellow crafters using my idea of making a calendar with the acrylic album, heck it seems like they are perfectly designed for this, but please change it enough to make it your own, especially if you are going to use the same papers and lay out. Also my words are subject to copyright so do not copy how I have described my work either, Thank you.

Right now that's out the way here are the next two pages:
May

* Penny Black Uplifting Occasion stamp (received in a image swap) coloured with whispers pens
* Papers from a scrapbook kit but I threw the packaging away so don't know who they are by -sorry!
* Flowers are prima Daisy Crazy and Got Flowers
* Sizzix Skittle Dee Do alphabet extended cuts die
* Ribbon from Dovecraft

June


* Penny Black Ladies Devine stamp coloured with whispers brush markers
* Papers downloaded from a digi kit
* Large flower is hand cut, smaller ones are from xcut punch, embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots folder, as is the band across the middle.
* Sizzix Rat a Tat alphabet
* Swirls cut using Sizzix Swirly extended cuts die

10 comments:

gina g said...

this is gorgeous absolutely love it Sarah. gina xx

NGCARDS said...

These pages are really cute hun, I hope nobody has copied your actual designs for your calender, shame on them if they have! Happy Crafting! xxx

Pauline C said...

These are really gorgeous - the whole calendar is going to be totally amazing :-) I particularly love the way you use flowers - very original!
Pauline x

katy said...

Hi Sarah, LOVE the calendar, fabulous colouring, layout and details, are you keeping it? I dont think i'd want to part with it after all the time and effort gone into it. Well done you x

Victoria said...

Another set of great pages for your calender Sarah. Particularly love the May page. The 'uplifting' PB image and the pink/pastel colours swing it for me! Keep up the good work!
Hugs, Vicky x

CraftyC said...

OMG Sarah, they just get better!! Cant wait to see the finished project...
Clairexx

Deb said...

I am not surprised people are copying your work, your calendar pages are so beautiful, I love how you cluster your flowers together and the papers you put together are perfect!
thanks for visiting and introducing yourself and congratulations on becoming a Sugar Babe!

Mel said...

Hi, Congratz on the PIF candy if you could e-mail me your snail mail i`ll get them in post to you asap :- wildcatmel@blueyonder.co.uk

Lookforward to seeing what you put up too
Mel

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Sarah i really do think this calander should be my christmas present hehehehe its stunning xxxx

Mar G said...

Loving your calendar progress Sarah.....Especially the May page! ;)
Well Done x