Friday 24 October 2008

Calendar 2009 March and April

I managed to finish March and April yesterday! I might even get it done before next year if I keep on at this rate. Its made on an acrylic album by papermania and I decided to do it all in penny black stamps so its the same throughout, January and February can be found here.

March
* Penny black Cheesecake Parade stamp coloured with whispers brush strokes.
* Papers from Summertime designs Beautimous Kit * Prima Hydrangers (with paper roses in the centre and glittered with Craft Planet iridescent glitter glue)
* Sizzix extended cuts skittle dee do
* Ribbon from Chatterbox
(I forgot to add its my birthday in march which is why I've used the cheesecake parade stamp and added a gem to the 18th!)

April
* Penny black Jum For Joy stamp coloured with whispers brush strokes.
* Papers from Summertime designs winter gifts kit
* xcut snowflake punch
* iridescent glitter glue
* sizzix extended cuts wingo zingo alphabet

6 comments:

Mar G said...

Aw Sarah - March & April are gorgeous & the images are so cute!
Do you cut the images out with your craft knife.....It all looks very intricate?
Well done I love looking at all your creations :) Mar x

Lisa said...

Hi Sarah, I love all the months you have made. I have started making a calendar for next year using photographs so it is like a mini scrapbook. Really must do some more or it will be 2010 before I have finished it LOL! x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Sarah,

This calender is going to be something special, it gorgeous. You have inspired me have gone and brought an album,not sure how far I am gonna get though.
Lyndsey xx

Pauline C said...

OMG how adorable is this?? Totally love the way you have used the stamps, and the papers are gorgeous too
Pauline x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

These are gorgeous pages for your calendar, fab idea. Might give this a go myself. Hugs, Lainy x

Michele Roos said...

This is absolutley gorgeous. Love the papers. Michele x