Wednesday 29 October 2008

Happily Ever After

For this card I've used the Elzybells stamp Knight and Princess, Making Memories papers from Multipack Maddi, yes I actually managed to make myself cut up the papers instead of just admiring them and putting them away again for 'something special'. flowers are prima, sentiment says happily ever after and has been coated with gloss which is why it doesn't show up well in the photo, as is the knights sword and shield. The circles are cut using nestabilities, I have punched a hole in each of the scallops.

This is my second post of the evening so please be sure to take at look at Daniels card in the post below.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

awww this is stunning...i love everything about this card...xxx

Victoria said...

Fab card Sarah I love these elzybells stamps and your flowers are so pretty!
Hugs, Vicky x

Michele said...

Oh, this is lovely. Such a pretty card.
Michele x

Mar G said...

Gorgeous card so pretty :)
Well Done - Mar x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! x

CraftyC said...

Another stunning card Sarah, great colouring. Have a good weekend!
Clairex