Wednesday 22 October 2008

Penny Black Christmas

I have a day off work today so am spending the afternoon crafting, I have some friendship/ image swaps cards to make so will try and finish those off, sorry if you are waiting for a swap from me, I promise I haven't forgotten about you!

I have still not done the next two months of my calendar yet, I have made a start on March but I just cant seem to get it right, I'll have to have a think about it and come back to it.

In the mean time here is another Christmas card I've made.
The image is from Penny Black and is called Wishes For Kisses. The papers are are from Shabby Princess 2006 Seasonal Sampler, circles are cut with nestabilities dies. The base flowers I made myself and added primas and papermania ones on top. The ribbon in the corner has a pearly bead thing on top under the bow.


I got this award from Laura and Caroline today, thanks for thinking of me girls its very nice of you.

I'd like to pass it on to Nessie, Michele, Michele, Claire, Stacey and Lisa

There is also some lovely blog candy on Natalie's blog so go check it out.

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wiwe Sarah, that is a fantastic Christmas card, I love the colur combo and the papers are fab. Thankou so much for the offer of a card and the award, I'm very grateful on both counts!
Clairexx

CraftyC said...

Sorry, should say WOW!!! (lol)

Lesley said...

Awww stunning card there is something 4 u on my blog!!! xx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card as always, love your flowers. Thank you for the award, much appreciated ~x~

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Many thanks for the award, this is my first one so I'm really chuffed about getting it. You've made my day thank you :) Michele x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Helen x

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Simply stuning! Love this image!
Hugs, Vicky x