Firstly I must apologise to Pauline who tagged me a while ago and I completely forgot about it until now! I must also thank her for the two awards she has given me.
First the tag, this is the first time I've been tagged Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I really hate talking about myself but I'll try my best to think of 7 facts about myself (I don't even think there are 7 interesting things about me!!)
1. I have converted my spare room into a craft room and spend most of my time in there!
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue- (eugh you really wanted to know that I know!)
3.I like to drink wine and have just spilt red wine down the front of my yellow top :(
4. If I told you all what I do for a living you'd avoid me like the plague! Haha OK then I'm a VAT inspector!!! Have been for the last 4 years since I left Uni.
5. The first card I made was for my God Daughters christening about 4 years ago.
6. I'm addicted to buying stamps at the moment (and ribbon and brads)
7. I have so much craft stuff that's 'too good to use' that I look at and put away again, I hate cutting up my pretty papers so use a lot of downloaded ones!
I know the rules say to tag 7 blogs but I'm gonna break the rules and tag just three as I really have to get on and make my Grandad a birthday card tonight! So I'm tagging Vicky, Natalie and Mar G
Now for the awards:
first is the "Wylde Women" award:
The purpose of it is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
The rules are:
1 You can give it to one or one hundred and any number in between - your choice.
2. Make sure you link to their site.
3. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the purpose of the award.
I love blog hopping and am sure most people have this award but am giving it to the same people who I've tagged Vicky, Natalie and Mar G
Secondly, Pauline has given me the JAVABLU award.
The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo in her/his blog.
2. Put a link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate at least 5 persons with a blog, but first you have to tell why you want to give it to those persons.
4. Put a link to those you have nominated.
5. Visit the blogs to the nominees and tell them you gave them an award!
Well, as I have already received this award I'm going to give it to all who visit my blog as a thank you for stopping by so feel free to put in on your own blogs.
Once again thank you to Pauline as its always nice for someone to acknowledge my little blog.