Sunday 21 September 2008

New goodies and a get well card

I went to the Creative Crafts show at Sandown today with my mum. We've been three times now to the Sandown shows and this time it was a little disappointing, I was hoping to get some Magnolia, Sweet Ebony or Sarah Kay stamps but not one stall had them. It all seemed to be Papermania products. My lovely mum bought me a daylight lamp that clips onto my desk and a penny black stamp, I also got brads, ribbon, clips and snow writer, we still had a lovely day. Here's a picture of my goodies:
I also have a card to show you, I made this last night, the noise was awful again. The image is from Fun Draw, its so cute, I coloured it with Whispers pens. The papers are from Summertime Designs, flowers are prima and have buttons stuck in the middle with ribbon tied through and a pin in one, the sentiment is from a stamp set and i cut the corners with a fiskars punch.
And some close ups:

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Glad you had a good day at Sandown - you got some great goodies! Also a lovely card - love the way you tie up your flowers.
You may remember I asked you about photo watermarks ... well I decided to have a go myself in Adobe Photoshop Elements last night and i have obviously done something wrong cos now I can't edit my pics LOL!! my post today has got the most atrocious uncropped photos rofl!!! Think I'll have to sort it out - God knows how! Hope my OH can give me a clue! Hope the noise outside yours is better soon!
Pauline x

NGCARDS said...

this is such a pretty card, ilove the glitter on the flowers it makes them look really delicate. Very cute stamp you got from the show =) xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Lovely card. Looks like you a had a great time at Sandown with that pile of goodies!

Love Sue

Mar G said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :) I love all your flowers & the way you decorate them with ribbons etc!
Well Done x
Great goodies you've bought too.