Thursday 14 August 2008

yay my ceiling is being fixed!

Well after having this hole in my ceiling for the past few months

its finally being fixed today! So I had to take a few days off work and stay in all day whilst Keith the workman fixes it, so what else can I do but craft all day! I've been asked by my mum to make a 21st birthday card for my 'little' cousin (he's about a foot taller than me but I still call him my little cousin!), he lives in Germany and is fanatical about the England football team so she wants it to show this in some way- err I have no idea what to do yet but will post a picture of it when I've done it.

In the mean time in true Blue Peter style, here's one I made earlier.I made it for no reason other than I wanted to use my new Ladies Devine Penny Black stamp, I found it really difficult to colour the stamped image and this was the third attempt, I'm glad I got it right this time or I would have probably given up! The patterned paper is from the K&Company Berry Sweet pad, the ribbon is from doodlebug, gromlets are the ones i got with my big bite, the flowers are prima and the paper is from my stash.

No comments: