Sunday 17 August 2008

Image Swap

I'm quite excited to be participating in my first image swap, I got a pm from a docrafts member about some pennyblack mice stamps I have and got asked to do an image swap, I cant wait to see what new images I'll have to use, I also joined myself onto the swap on the forum so hopefully soon I'll have lots of new stamped images to play with!

I made the card my mum requested for my little cousin and have posted a picture of it below, I've still got to do the inside but I'm not sure about it yet, comments are welcome!
I've also been using my new whipper snapper stamp Leah, I like this card and image a lot so decided to keep this card on my desk to brighten it up a bit. I used prima flowers, die cut swirls, ribbon, die cuts sentiment and brads from my stash and papers from DCWV Text Prints Stack. I water coloured the image with whispers pens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Lovely cards, thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Love Sue

Shell said...

hi sarah love this card the image is sooooo cute.
shell x