Sunday 10 June 2012

Rain Rain go away


This card is avaliable to buy here
I'm back again! And a lot has changed since my last post, new name, new home, new craft room! Yep, I got married 9 months ago, I moved a month ago, and finished my new craft room yesterday, I will post pics soon!

I'Its been raining so hard here for the last few days, hence the inspiration for my card, the sentiment reads 'its raining love and birthday wishes'.

I'm entering it into: Cute Card Thursday 'water water everywhere', Allsorts Challenge Blog 'Ice Cream Colours', Paper Play Challenge 'Kraft' and Papertake Weekly 'Anything Goes'.






Stamp: Joan Elliott 'Have a nice day'
Papers: MME 'Fine and Dandy'
Card: Papermania 8x8 kraft card
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Frame: Nesties 'Fluer Di Lis Rectangles'

If anyones still out there reading my sporadic postings, thanks for stopping by, hopefully the next post wont be as long coming!

3 comments:

heidy said...

Oh this is fabolous Sarah,love your bright colors!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Deirdre said...

Congrats to you, looking forward to seeing your craft space - love your creation. Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay Challenges this week.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Lovely card sarah

great layout and i really like the decoration on the inside...

Thanks for playing in our ice cream colours challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx