Friday, 15 June 2012

On a Roll!

This card is available in my Etsy shop


Managed to get another card made this evening, I'm on a roll at the moment!

I found this image part coloured in my paper scrap box from when I moved so I dusted it off, finished her and made her into a card for the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog 'at the park' and for Cute Card Thursday 'Punch Drunk'





Digi Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil 'Penelope's Wagon'
Papers: K&Co 'Berry Swwet'
Punch: Martha Stewart

Hopefully I'll be able to keep this rate of crafting up, I love my new craft room and can't keep out at the moment!

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Joey said...

Lovely card Sarah, great image and I love the boldness of colour. Joey x

Iulia said...

Amazingly gorgeous, Sarah!!!! Your coloring is pure perfection and those bright colors are so well chosen, just the way I love them:)
Gotta borrow that sentiment, it's so simple, yet so beautiful and meaningful!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia

Glitter Monkey said...

Beautiful, vibrant card - love it!! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn ♥

paola said...

Great take on the challenge with this stunning card and fabulous details, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola