Wednesday 10 June 2009

Hope

I finally got a chance to make do some crafting and made 4 cards!! I'm uploading them one at a time though just to keep you in suspense.
I used my new stamps from Paper Makeup, this one is called Kirsten, I coloured it with my Copics. The sentiment is also from Paper Makeup Stamps, I had to get it when I read it as it is so sweet and inspirational. The papers are Laundry Line, flowers are Prima and brads are Papermania.
For as long as the cricket is on I get to spend the evenings in my craft room while my other half watches it, so I plan on making some more cards before I have to go back on another residential course for 8 weeks in July and August.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Sarah. Great to see you back in blogland again! Have missed looking at your beautiful creations. Another stunning card. Love this cute image and the sentiment is so inspirational!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sarah!glad to see you've managed to fit some crafting time in :0)
gorgeous card and love that sentiment too
hugs amanda xx

Elaine Stark said...

great to see you back, A lovely card using a sweet image, goes well with the sentiment. Elaine

Stacey said...

Yay! So glad we will be getting to see more of your gorgeous creations shortly! This one is gorgeous, I've loved these stamps from afar for a while now and you've made a great job with this one. Fab colouring too ~x~