Wednesday 26 November 2008

DoCrafts Project Of The Week

A while ago I was approached by Docrafts to make a card using some goodies they sent me for their 'project of the week'. It's now showing on their home page!!!!! Here is the link if anyone wants a look, feel free to leave me a comment on the docrafts page as well! All the products used are listed on the docrafts website so I wont rewrite them here. It was quite hard for me to only use the docrafts products, and hope you all like it! Also anyone is free to use the design of the card to make your own as that is the point of the project of the week to give crafters some ideas on what to do with the products. Can anyone tell I'm really excited hehe, I saw it on there while I was at work, I don't think anyone else at work was that impressed though :( x
Here are some close ups and the inside:

12 comments:

Valérie Goldenschue said...

superbe carte

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card and coloured so beautifully, hope you are well!
Clairexx

Smudgeroonie said...

Fabulous card, really pretty, and great colouring.

NGCARDS said...

This is gorgeous hun, bet you were so happy when they asked you. I know what you mean by just using their products as I have done the same for the Mag in January =) Love this card, the snowflake punch looks fab! xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card Sarah, and well done for getting chosen to do a project of the week.

Lyndsey xx

Caroline and Jayne said...

love your cards xxx
if you ever fancy entering monthly craft competitions & a chance of winning £50 worth of craft tools , joining in with challenges or just sharing work do come and join us at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x

Elaine Stark said...

Well done. This card is stunning, great colours.I know what you mean by only using docraft products. I did cards for Clare's talent spot in the September issue of the Creativity mag. It was a challenge. Happy crafting . Elaine

gina g said...

very pretty Sarah love it. gina xx

Hope you are ok. xxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Hi Sarah hope you are well, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have used, and so pleased for you, your cards are always stunning so they did well to choose you to make them a card, off to go and see it on the docrafts site now hehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pauline C said...

OMG that is adorable!! I have got that paper stack and love it ... i wasn't sure about the FF stamps but he looks so cute with a lilac hat - would never have thought of colouring him in non-trad colorus - fab!!
Pauline x

Mar G said...

Awwww gorgeous, so cute especially in pastel colours!
Well done missus :) x

katy said...

Hi Sarah, this is such a pretty card...i did spot it on DC well done love xx