Wednesday 5 September 2012

Thinking of you

I've used a different colour pallet to normal for this cute stamp from Wee Stamps called Sympathy Bugs, I don't do too much black but I really love the colour combo on this card.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges: Divas by design 'Friendship', My Mums Craft Shop 'anything goes', Papertake Weekly 'Anything goes' and the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 'Animal Antics'



Paper: MME 'Ooh La La'
Stamp: Wee Stamps 'Sympathy Bugs' (thinking of you sentiment unknown) coloured with Copics and stickles added.
Flowers: Wild Orchid
Dies: Nesties 'labels 3'
Ribbons from stash.

I'm struggling at the moment to make a male 60th Birthday card, ugh I hate doing men's cards I find them so hard!!

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image choice and a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Dawn Louise said...

This is so cute, gorgeous card it would also fit the theme at the new challenge blog called DCC & Friends

Helen said...

Beautiful card - such a sweet image!
Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Joey said...

Sarah this is absolutely stunning, gorgeous colourwork and design, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is just amazing! This is one of my favorite stamps and you just made it more beautiful then I have ever seen!

Love Mickaela

Sarah-Jane said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining
us at Divas by design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx