Saturday 1 May 2010

Grandparents Card

I made this card a while ago for my Mum and Dad on becoming grandparents for the first time, we didn't know what the baby was going to be at the time so it had to be appropriate for both a boy and a girl.

The image is from PC Crafter, my Dad used to have a moustache so it kinda looks a bit like him.

The papers are from a Papermania scrapbook kit, the rest is from my stash.

Here is the gorgeous Georgina, hope my SIL doesn't mind me posting a picture on here but she's too cute not to share with the world!

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Hello!
Little Georgina is soooo cute! You must be a very proud aunty! I bet your parents love the card very much! xx Bianca

The Craft Bucket said...

Congratulations Grandparents, she is sooo adorable. Love the card, fab image. Jane x