Sunday 7 February 2010

Baby Boy

I finally made the baby boy card just in time for Saturday morning! My mind goes blank when it comes to baby cards, My SIL is expecting this month but we don't know what its going to be, do I make a card for a boy and a girl or wait and make one at the last minute???
I used a digital image from PC Crafter and coloured it with copics.
The papers are from DCVW Citrus stack and flowers are Prima.
The letters spelling out boy are from Doodlebug.
I also decorated the inside:

Need to make a valentines card for next week now for my BF, we'll have been together a year on the 14th Feb and so he's taking me to London for the weekend for a trip on the London Eye and a riverboat cruise on the Thames, he' so sweet!

Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and papers. Elaine

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous those papers are great and it is coloured beautifuy such a cute image too.

Lucky you for valentines day got a good one there

chris said...

Well your mind certainly has not gone blank, it is heavenly, I love it, loving that image too.
happy sunday evening love chris xx

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful card Sarah x

Annette said...

Wow Sarah this is so pretty. Love the soft colours. sandra x

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Hi Sarah
I have just stumbled across your blog..and so glad that I did your cards are amazing and your colourings fab..I must say that this is a lovely baby card..enjoy your valentine weekend sounds so exciting..have a great time :o)
hugs Michelle Xx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Sarah, a very pretty card!
Clairexx