Tuesday 27 January 2009

Christening card

As promised here is the christening card I made for baby Emily. The photos didn't come out too well but as I no longer have the card I cant take anymore!


I'm being really indecisive about my blog background at the moment, I cant decide if I like it white which is clean looking and easy to read or if I prefer a coloured/ patterned background, I'll probably change it again next week, I get bored with things way too quickly!!

Thanks to everyone who has entered and linked to my blog candy, if you haven't entered it yet there is still time!

I have decided to stand down from the funky fairys DT, I'd like to thank Shaz for giving me the chance to be on the team and wish all the fairies the best of luck with the DT- I'll still be keeping an eye on all your blogs!

18 comments:

Pauline C said...

Ooh very pretty card Sarah! I like the fairly simple blog backgrounds myself ... too much fuss and you can't read the text lol! I have tagged you on my blog hun!
pauline x

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, I like the simplicity of it. Elaine

amanda stokes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly ledder said...

A lovely card so elegant and professional

Helen said...

This is sstunning - just right for a Christening!
Helen x
PS - I've tagged you...if you pop over to my blog, all will become clear...lol!

gina g said...

This is lovely Sarah, i have something on my blog for you. luv gina xx

Michele said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sarah, simply stunning.
MIchele xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Beautiful and stunning. Fab card really lovely.
Lyndsey xx

Jana M. said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Thanks for sharing.

Wiccababe said...

awww shame you're stepping down from the DT.
that card is lovely
x

Joey said...

Hi Sarah, wow this is gorgeous love the detail. joey xxx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Sarah, love the delicate and simplicity of it. Joanne x

Unknown said...

your christening card is amazing, It is lovely. I have tagged you in my blog if you would like to join in xxx

Jan said...

Oh this is fantastic Sarah, I love it.

Jan x

sassyb07 said...

Hi Sarah,
Your Christening card is beautiful!
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

Zoe said...

What a stunning card! How did you make the cross?

Stephanie said...

Again, your originality is impressive - really admire how you come up with these lovely cards xxx

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful Sarah, a perfect creation.
Apologies for my lack of visiting and commenting - I've been a bad blogger - forgive. I'm now trying to catch up.
hugs Heather xx