Tuesday 2 December 2008

Funk Fairy Challenge # 44

Firstly sorry for the lack of updates and secondly sorry this is a day late, I'm off work sick at the moment with a horrible cold. I made this at the last minute, its ok but I'm not that pleased with it, its a bit plain. When I feel better I might take another look at it and see if I can improve it, I think it needs some sparkle somewhere.

I used the Funk Fairy Sketch which can be found here on the forum. The papers are from the free blue Christmas kit that can be found on the inspiration blog here.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I think it's perfect the way it is. It's beautiful, I love the colours.
Michele xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

Lovely card xxxx

Mar G said...

Aww sorry you are unwell :(
Robbie (oldest son) is really unwell with this flu bug too & its rotten!
Card is so cute & the colour are really pretty....Maybe a subtle bit sparkle added to the snowflake would be more your style? (Lol)
Take Care & keep cosy - Mar xoxox