Saturday 11 August 2012

Welcome Little One

I made this new baby card for my SIL's sister who had a baby girl 3 weeks ago now, I made it before I knew what she was having so had to keep it neutral.

The photos I got of it were awful so apologies for them!

I'm entering it into DP2 Challenge 'Love is all around' (who doesn't love a new baby right!), Allsorts Challenge 'Going round in circles' and Papertake Weekly 'Anything goes'





Digi Stamp: 'I Forgot' Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with Copics
Sentiment: computer generated
Embossing Folder: 'Textile' Cuttlebug
Rose: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, pearls and pins from stash

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow gorgeous cute card!

Unknown said...

This card is wonderful, Sarah! I love the embossing, that gorgeous bow, and the way you've off set the image circle!
I have a set of clear Christmas stamps from Inkadinkado that I'm giving away to a random commenter on my blog. No strings attached, but I'd love it if you'd follow me!

http://cardscatscollectionstoo.blogspot.com

So glad you shared this with us in Mo's Challenge.

Brodders said...

A sweet beautiful card :)Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Papertake weekly - Jane x

Pat said...

Oh Sarah...this is the perfect card for a new baby...boy or girl! Your SIL is going to cherish this piece of art forever!! Gorgeous coloring...and I just love the embossing!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

brenda said...

This is absolutely beautiful Sarah, the clean crisp feel the embossing and that lovely bow have created a lovely card.

It's great to see you and Allsorts challenge this week, thank you so much and joining in.

B x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sarah with such a sweet image and perfect finishing touches!
Thanks for going round in circles for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx