Sunday, 28 September 2008
Friday, 26 September 2008
First the tag, this is the first time I've been tagged Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
I really hate talking about myself but I'll try my best to think of 7 facts about myself (I don't even think there are 7 interesting things about me!!)
1. I have converted my spare room into a craft room and spend most of my time in there!
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue- (eugh you really wanted to know that I know!)
3.I like to drink wine and have just spilt red wine down the front of my yellow top :(
4. If I told you all what I do for a living you'd avoid me like the plague! Haha OK then I'm a VAT inspector!!! Have been for the last 4 years since I left Uni.
5. The first card I made was for my God Daughters christening about 4 years ago.
6. I'm addicted to buying stamps at the moment (and ribbon and brads)
7. I have so much craft stuff that's 'too good to use' that I look at and put away again, I hate cutting up my pretty papers so use a lot of downloaded ones!
I know the rules say to tag 7 blogs but I'm gonna break the rules and tag just three as I really have to get on and make my Grandad a birthday card tonight! So I'm tagging Vicky, Natalie and Mar G
Now for the awards:
first is the "Wylde Women" award:
The purpose of it is to send love to and acknowledge women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
The rules are:
1 You can give it to one or one hundred and any number in between - your choice.
2. Make sure you link to their site.
3. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the purpose of the award.
I love blog hopping and am sure most people have this award but am giving it to the same people who I've tagged Vicky, Natalie and Mar G
Secondly, Pauline has given me the JAVABLU award.
The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo in her/his blog.
2. Put a link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate at least 5 persons with a blog, but first you have to tell why you want to give it to those persons.
4. Put a link to those you have nominated.
5. Visit the blogs to the nominees and tell them you gave them an award!
Well, as I have already received this award I'm going to give it to all who visit my blog as a thank you for stopping by so feel free to put in on your own blogs.
Once again thank you to Pauline as its always nice for someone to acknowledge my little blog.
Wednesday, 24 September 2008
Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Sunday, 21 September 2008
Thanks for looking x
Friday, 19 September 2008
Thursday, 18 September 2008
Wednesday, 17 September 2008
Ive used papers from Summertime Designs, the stamp is Cowgirl - Hat by Alota, the flowers are prima and I've inked them with brown ink, the card is cut on my cuttlebug with my nesties, the sentiment is computer generated by myself using a frame from a didgiscrap kit. The brads, ribbon and eyelets are from my stash.
Bev has some fab Whiff Of Joy blog candy on offer on her site so go check it out.
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
The image is from Fun Draw, water coloured with whispers markers. The papers are from Daisie Doodles and I added star gems to the stars on the corners. Thanks for looking x
Saturday, 13 September 2008
Friday, 12 September 2008
The second card has been done using the same stamp but has a more autumnal feel to it. the papers are 'Robyn' from Reminisce, I originally bought them to use for men's cards, but saw a card using similar papers on a girly card and so thought I'd give it a go. The flowers are the same prima ones used in the above cards but have been coloured with my ink pads to match the paper, it the first time I've tried this and think it worked quite well, they have also been glittered with sugar coating. The buttons are from my stash, and the dog is another whipper snappers stamp called 'little puppy' I got it from the same ebay seller as the stamp i used in the last post, it was such a good price I couldn't say no to myself!
Ive used my nesties for the circle and scalloped circle, I've also inked the edge of the cards to match the papers used. Leah and the little puppy are on foam pads, as are the circle mats she's on. I've used glossy accents on her shoes, the teddy's nose and the dog's nose.
Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Thank you to Natalie at NGCards who gave me this award, its much appreciated.
I'm meant to give it to 5 people but have decided to give it to everyone who visits my blog as a thank you for dropping by, so feel free to add it to your own blog.
Sunday, 7 September 2008
Saturday, 6 September 2008
My mum wanted a sentiment for the inside so i chose this one and decorated it with the same papers:
Thursday, 4 September 2008
Tristans back from his holiday now so I wont have as much time for crafting, but I do have a good camera to use again!
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
And the inside.
Papers are free downloads from Summertime Designs Beautimous kit, computer generated wording with the font ASL Script, ribbon from chatterbox, prima flowers, heart cut with a template from perfect petals from craftwork cards, glittered with an iridescent glitter (I love using glitter but end up with it everywhere so don't use it very often!) button and pin are from my stash, added a bead to the end of the pin so its not sharp.
I even decorated the envelope and back of the card!